In the wake of the outbreak of the Corona virus and the directive of all Government Agencies that citizens should avoid crowds and gathering above fifty (50), it begs the question of how business would continue uninterrupted at Jumia with Contact Center Agents attending to calls while at the same time obeying the directives of government.
This solution aims at eliminating crowding/ gathering (to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19) and still giving enabling the agents to perform their Customer Care activities from the comfort of their home as long as they have a working internet connection. The system ensures that all calls are promptly attended to, monitors all agents’ activities, measures how fast they pick the calls, records the calls, measures SLA and Quality Assurance.How it works
The RECALLO “Social Distancing” Solution infrastructure would be hosted on our cloud platform, (could also be deployed on your cloud if you so desire; but would attract extra cost) and run as a service. Riding on your existing E1 infrastructure, the calls to your contact center would be routed to the RECALLO Cloud infrastructure, which would in turn route the calls to the Agent’s Mobile numbers after having played back the required IR Menu to the customers.FEATURES:
- RECALLO Multi-tenant and Multi-channel Contact Centre Suite
- Multiple Agents Licenses with 360° Reporting, Pause Code,
- Call Disposition Code,
- Call Recording & Retrieval,
- Call Monitoring,
- Wallboard & Inbound, Outbound (Manual and Dialer)
- Concurrent calls, plus 1 year recorded calls.
- Customer data Capture form for Customer Management,
- Knowledgebase module,
- Robust manual and automated reporting system,
- DID/Number Allocation (1 DID)